Hollywood Studio of Dance (HSD) has a limited number of scholarships available. Scholarships are on a first-come basis. Parents must meet the criteria in order to qualify for a scholarship. Please read the policies and guidelines carefully.
Hollywood Studio of Dance Scholarship Process:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Pay for the first month of tuition and the registration fee; HSD will not process your application unless 1st month tuition and registration fee is paid.
- Return your completed application to the front desk.
- An e-mail will be sent to you regarding your status (usually within 1 week). If your application is returned without required materials listed below, you will be given two weeks to turn in all material.
- You will be notified whether your scholarship has been approved or denied. If your scholarship is approved, your discount rate will begin on the next month’s tuition cycle.
- You will receive a e-mail of scholarship status (within two weeks) and explanation of your scholarship.
- All applicants must volunteer at HSD Picture Day and HSD Recital (Sat or Sun).
Note: In order to process your application based on income. HSD must receive a completed and signed application, proof of income (two pay stubs, MFIP statement, SSI or disability statement, or unemployment statement). For full time students, proof of enrollment in classes are required. Students applying for scholarship based on grades must attach your child’s previous year grades for each semester or quarter.
Parents are required to continue to pay their bill until the scholarship has been approved. Scholarship assistance is not given to foster children.
To fill out the scholarship form, go to scholarship application. Complete your applications and hand it in with all required paper work at the front desk.